To empower and teach busy, working adults how to build healthy habits and live a balanced lifestyle without having to give up their favorite foods or spend long hours exercising.
- Health and Wellness – Living a healthy lifestyle and inspiring others to do the same
- Personal Development – Striving for improvement a little every day
- Self Leadership – Leading yourself first, so you can better lead others
- Relationships – Building strong relationships to support and serve
- Honesty – Being truthful, no matter how difficult
- Respect – Honoring each person as an individual
- Hard Work – Giving everything 100%
- Work/Life Balance – Identifying clear boundaries to give 100% to those that matter most
My coaching and training methods involve the ability to understand you, to think how you think, and understand your perspective. I use a combination of coaching, mentoring, and behavior change techniques to help you with your weight loss goals. I use coaching techniques to ask reflective questions that encourages you to think about “why” and “how” you do certain things. I use mentoring techniques to share best practices and to teach you different weight loss strategies and healthy habits. Finally, I use behavior change techniques, including Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), to not only change behavior at the subconscious level, but change any self-limiting beliefs or negative emotions you may have.
- Help you establish a positive mindset
- Promote healthy habits that are second nature and congruent with your values
- Increase your self-confidence
- Increase your self-awareness
- Increase accountability
- Break through your self-limiting beliefs
- Facilitate change
- Provide social support
- Educate you on proper nutrition, fitness, and mindset
- Help you find balance
- Minimize your risk for disease
- Improve your overall quality of life
Individual Health Coaching
For busy, working adults who want to work privately with a Certified Health Coach to make behavior changes by focusing on mindset, habits, nutrition, and exercise. Choose from habit and accountability coaching in an online format or comprehensive health coaching via Zoom or telephone.
Group Health Coaching
For busy, working adults who want support from a Certified Health Coach AND group support. Join an inner circle of like-minded adults all striving for better health and work/life balance. As Jim Rohn says, "You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with".